Can foreigners start a business in Azerbaijan?
As per Azerbaijani laws, practically, only a passport is required from a foreign citizen to open a company in Azerbaijan. CLC will prepare all the incorporation documents on behalf of the shareholder of the company in order to set-up business, register a company in Azerbaijan, open bank accounts.
How can I start my own business in Azerbaijan?
Registering a company (Limited liability Company) in Azerbaijan is simplified and requires minimal documentation, such as application form, company incorporation documents (Articles of Association, Incorporation decision of shareholders). The Registration Authority is the Ministry of Taxes.
Is Azerbaijan good for business?
Despite its challenges, Azerbaijan is viewed as a relatively easy destination in which to do business and has fared well in international business surveys. The country achieved a rank of 34 out of 190 countries in The World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Survey for 2020.
What is a successful business in Azerbaijan?
– Hospitality and tourism: As one the booming industries, recent Azerbaijan investment opportunities focus on this direction, hotesl, hostels, guest houses, rent-a-car service, tourism companies and travel services, and related tourism supportive services are of great demand.
How can I get business visa in Azerbaijan?
Azerbaijan Business Visa
- A valid passport. One of the essential documents to have is a valid passport. …
- Application form. There is an online application form. …
- Photograph. Two recent colored passport photos with a light background are required. …
Can foreigners buy property in Azerbaijan?
According to the legislation of Azerbaijan there is no difference in the rights of foreigners and local citizens in the field of buying a real estate. The foreign citizen, as well as the citizen of Azerbaijan can buy any property, except the land, i.e. can buy an apartment, a house, but do not a land plot.
How do I get a residence permit in Azerbaijan?
A temporary residence permit can be issued to people who:
- Are married to an Azerbaijani citizen or with close ties/family of an Azerbaijani citizen.
- Invest 500.000 AZN.
- Open a deposit account with 50.000 AZN.
- Work in Azerbaijan and holder of a work permit.
- Are full-time students at one of Azerbaijan’s universities.
How do I settle in Azerbaijan?
In order to apply for a permanent residency visa, foreigners must have been residing in Azerbaijan with a temporary visa for a minimum of two years and provide an official medical certificate confirming that they are able bodied and well.
Can you drink alcohol in Azerbaijan?
In Baku (capital city) it is allowed in most places, except places of religious purposes, such as mosques. In fact you can buy alcoholic drinks nearly in all supermarkets and order such drinks in most restaurants and in all pubs/clubs.
Can I work in Azerbaijan?
To live and work in Azerbaijan, foreign nationals will need both a temporary residence permit and a work permit. … A copy of the employee’s passport, which must be valid for at least six months after the planned arrival in Azerbaijan. A copy of a document that certifies the employee’s right to stay in Azerbaijan.