Which state in India has most entrepreneurs?
Maharashtra led the startup race in India with 2,587 startups located in the state as of December 2018. Karnataka came second with 1,973 startups across the state. Overall, India was seen to be the third largest startup ecosystem in the world.
Which city is best for business in India?
Top 10 Cities for doing business in India
- Mumbai. Starting a business in Mumbai would provide access to finance, a talented workforce & already developed infrastructure.
- Pune. Pune is also located in Maharashtra and close to Mumbai.
- Bangalore. Bangalore is known as the city of technology or Silicon Valley of India.
Which city has most companies in India?
Top 10 Cities of India With Highest Number of Global 500…
- Mumbai – 177 (Maharashtra) …
- Delhi-NCR – 111. …
- Kolkata – 38 (West Bengal) …
- Chennai – 34 (Tamil Nadu) …
- Bangalore – 25 (Karnataka) …
- Pune – 25 (Maharashtra) …
- Ahmedabad – 19 (Gujarat) …
- Hyderabad – 17 (Telangana)
Which is the cleanest city in India 2020?
10 Cleanest Cities In India Ranked According To The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, 2020
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- Surat, Gujrat.
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh.
- Mysore, Karnataka.
- Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
- New Delhi (NDMC), Delhi.
Which is the IT hub of India?
Bangalore is the IT Capital of India and a global information technology hub in the country. The city is known as the Silicon Valley of India with large number of software companies in India and many top Indian firms like Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree are headquartered in Bangalore.
Which is the No 1 company in India?
Ranking of Top 500 Companies in India
|1||Reliance Industries Ltd|
|2||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
|3||HDFC Bank Ltd|
|4||Hindustan Unilever Ltd|
Who is the largest city in India?
India: Major Cities
- New Delhi, India’s capital, is a modern city with a population of more than 7 million people. …
- Bombay (Mumbai), India’s largest city, has a metropolitan area population of more than 15 million. …
- Calcutta (Kolkata) is India’s second largest city.